Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 2: Legendary Defender of Ascalon? Hah.


Yeah, top that with me trying to get the Legendary Defender of Ascalon title? Not gonna happen... but let's try though! What a great way to start off the game to be bestowed this prestigious honor. lol

The first thing I did was type /bonus to get these cool bows:


I then headed to collect some quests to get some skills, but since I'm going to "try" to get to level 20 in presearing I'm going to save the ones I don't have to turn in right away in order to hand them in at a later date.

I haven't really put much thought into my secondary character, but that's okay since I'll have done all of the quests and need to hand them all in at a higher level (is that how it works?). I started with the Necromancer quests, which led me to the catacombs. I guess it's an alright place to start playing, but I hate this place because I always get lost. I'm actually trying to get to another exit to get to the level 3 monsters to fight them and level, so naturally I spent the majority of my time trying to find my way out.



AAAND my first dye drop! It's green. What are the drop rates for dye in pre searing now? The same? Lower? Higher? I'd like to know.


I finally made it out of the Catacombs to where I wanted to be. I ended up grinding to level 3, but got side tracked farming for Icy Lodestones to get the better gloves, which brought me to level 4.


Here's a summary of what I did today:

1. Got to level 4
2. Completed Necromancer and Elementalist quests along with the Bear Pelt one
3. Obtained Krytan Gloves

Not very exciting but good enough for me. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment