Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 4: I beat Factions!




What...?

Oh yeah, I mostly played my main today. It was crazy, because I was 'stuck' in the middle of the Factions campaign on my Mesmer, as I probably noted in an earlier post... and after not playing for like a year, I come on and kick major ass and finish it in a few hours. I'm glad to finally say I have one character that has been through all campaigns.

What I was most proud of during that time was my 2:36 solo of Unwaking Waters. I just couldn't believe it - I thought I was just going to epic fail that attempt.


They had to have had nerfed these missions, or something. Either that or I just remember them being more difficult than they really were. I will admit though, I paid for a run to kill Shiro because I was just so tired and wanted to take a break - but really wanted to get it done.


Anyway - after beating Factions on my Mesmer I went onto the Ranger you guys are following, but I didn't put too much play time in. I just walked around, killing things, trying to level. That was a great idea, because look what dropped:


(Sometimes I just get too excited about dye drops. lol)

So today, my achievements were:

1. Beat Factions (on my main)
2. 2 Dye drops
3. Leveled to level 7

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment