Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 3: I'm not feeling all that legendary today


I was grinding on monsters and completing random quests today and I just above gave up. The only thing that deterred me from handing in the 10~ quests I have sitting in my quest log is the fact that I would have to travel all around just to do so. I was actually surprised today, because I ended up in a place in presearing where I've never been to before. I was actually a bit shocked because I have a permanent presearing character and I thought I looked everywhere. Of course, idiot me forgot to take note of where it was - so if you guys know where this is please jog my memory.


Shortly after I got to level 5, I die. This is what happens when I'm not paying attention to my health. Oh well - the bright side is that it took me to a shrine right next to where I was going anyway, so when that was discovered I wasn't all that annoyed. It lead me to obtain my first pet, which will hopefully assist me in later levels and when I fight the Charr (and remember my secondary GW account so I can get over the wall without harassing other players for assistance.) I named my pet "Buddy." Cute, I think.


I then ended up in my favorite outpost in presearing, Barradin Estate. Taking a break from actually playing the game but still remaining logged in, I decided to rediscover the emotes.


I'm in a dilemma, though. My account is linked to my old guild that my friend and I had put together when we use to play together back in 2007. He hasn't logged on for a year, and his girlfriend hasn't for two. I really have no interest in trying to build up a guild, but I would like to be in a more established one. Casual, of course. I don't like PvP in this game. Although, leaving the guild would pretty much flush all memories of this game I had down the drain. I think I'll just park myself in that guild for now and if the opportunity arises in the future for me to join a more established group of players, I'll take the leap of faith and just leave it.

I managed to play some more today. This time I got the rest of the Krytan set.



I grinded to level 6 and on my way to complete a quest a yellow dye dropped!


So today, my achievements were:

1. Full Krytan set
2. Leveled to level 6
3. Got a pet

Cya for day 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment